BIM for Transportation encompasses the full Infrastructure data spectrum, including Bridges, Roads, Walls, Utilities, Channels, Pipe Networks and many more. This session focused on the methods for moving this data, whether existing or newly designed, through the project lifecycle. Efficiently sharing this enriched BIM data with others is key to speeding up the design and construction timelines.
In this webinar, we covered:
- Using 2D Plan sets for review, markup, and construction layout
- Using 3D models throughout the lifecycle
- Using GIS data, including connecting to ESRI data sources, to enhance your BIM information
- Optimizing construction timelines and safety
- Enabling proper data usage amongst team members via project administration tools
- Sharing your models with anyone using mobile applications